Tuesday 17 February 2009

Anger&Dividing

I am looking for anger shape. I look through different kind of bombs, something what will be powerful, showing willing to fight state, and also being intense. I have a problem with other shapes which I explored so far as I don't feel that it is a very good translation to my drawing style. As love is quite a good picture, it is passionate, a bit intimate, and bold, Anger seems to dillutate in different shades. I have a feeling that I have to go all the way back to a very first drawing which shows anger more powerful. Spiked Bomb shape is something inspiring.

According to my choice of emotions, I decided not to make any division between them. I feel that every feeling should be judged by it's outcome and impact on our life. That in turns indicates that I the weed/decorative plant division is gone from my book. I may want to point out that dealing with the feelings is crucial in our life, so we need to be aware of them. I feel that love can be bad, and anger can be good. It is taking away from the complexity of feelings, to label them with good an bad connotations.

2 comments:

Chubasco said...

hi this is my blog a hug!!!
i love your work!!!

NATKA said...

Thanks a lot. You have some fun on your blog! I like it. Bests, nat